It is essentially a static picture and may not reflect underlying heart problems if the patient is not displaying any symptoms at the time of the test.
For this reason, an EKG result might come back as normal even if there is an underlying heart condition. Many abnormal patterns on an EKG may be nonspecific and could be associated with a variety of conditions or circumstances. If your EKG delivers an abnormal reading, consider getting a second opinion and discussing next steps with your doctor.
Have a medical issue and need help fast? Visit www.
Clear Signs You Need to Fire Your Doctor | The Healthy
Photo credit: RF Stock Photo. This site offers medical, health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only.
General information found on this website is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your health care professional. A noninvasive way for doctors to check your heart for damage One of your most vital organs is the heart, a muscle that functions as a pump and is comprised of four chambers.
Photo credit: RF Stock Photo Medical disclaimer This site offers medical, health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. Share your comments:. Subscribe to Email Updates.
- Contact Information;
- NUnit Pocket Reference: Up and Running with NUnit (Pocket Reference (OReilly))?
- Community Educators: A Resource for Educating and Developing Our Youth.
- Ich kenne keine blauen Hunde: GeDichte (German Edition)?
- Tanz im Feuer: Roman (German Edition).
- Christian Based Safety Lesson for High School.
- My doctor ordered a breath test, what is that? - Gastroenterology Clinic of San Antonio.